To have a look at the attributes of an object
• select More Information in the action menu of an object.
You may also position the cursor over the object type icon at the beginning of an object entry to have a tooltip displayed with name, description and other user-defined attributes.
To change the attributes of an object,
• select Change Attributes in the action menu of an object.
• With folders you can change name, description and tags, documents have some more attributes.
You can grant other persons access to a document by sending them a link to this document via e-mail. Such a link allows access to the document for a limited span of time.
• Select Send as Link in the action menu of a document that you want make accessible to other persons.
• In the action form, enter the e-mail addresses or BSCW user names of these persons, add a subject and a personal message and hit [OK].
• The automatically generated part of the e-mail message contains the link to the document along with the date until which the link is valid.